It almost feels like when you have the cruise control on and it doesn't quite catch up (like on a hill), but this is happening with no cruise control on, and it has happened on level streets at around 20-30 mph.
Feeling a loping in the engine while driving. on 2011 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2011 Buick Enclave Estimates