It almost feels like when you have the cruise control on and it doesn't quite catch up (like on a hill), but this is happening with no cruise control on, and it has happened on level streets at around 20-30 mph.
Feeling a loping in the engine while driving. on 2011 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
- Park Assist need service, should I have the sensors changed?
- started making a tappet noise all of a sudden
- My memory seat module isn't working can't adjust driver seat at all