A while back I posted a question about my car not wanting to stay running and would "chug". Took it to my mechanic and had the fuel filter replaced and he found a loose plug wire which would cause the starting problem. It ran great to get it home but now I am having the same issue. I'm getting frustrated and almost to the end of my rope.
Fed up with my car!! on 1994 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- What are the indicators that the Engine Control Computer is bad or going bad?
- Where is the Engine Control Module located
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
1994 Lexus SC300 Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($608 - 900) in Hardwick, MA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($295 - 428) in Oelrichs, SD
- Heater Core Replacement ($802 - 1,065) in National City, MI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($528 - 737) in Alburgh, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($784 - 838) in Teaberry, KY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($397 - 647) in Goodsprings, AL