A while back I posted a question about my car not wanting to stay running and would "chug". Took it to my mechanic and had the fuel filter replaced and he found a loose plug wire which would cause the starting problem. It ran great to get it home but now I am having the same issue. I'm getting frustrated and almost to the end of my rope.
Fed up with my car!! on 1994 Lexus SC300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus SC300 Questions
- computer reset before N.Y.S. e-test for inspection
- When I crank my car the check engine light an trac light flicker on an off causing car to run like crap anyone have any idea what the problem may be
- why is my lexus RX is closing off while driving and smoking. I change the knock
- My soarer wont start can hear fuel pump work still no start also checked basics
- Why does the car not idle?