AC does not produce cold air an drivers side. Dealership failure three times. Two actuators and $800 did not correct. Low refrigerant & refill corrects symtom temporarily. No AC oil leaks found. Any good info out there? Frustrated, broke and desperate. GM cust serv usls.
Faulty AC Function on 2000 Cadillac Seville
Asked by for the 2000 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- how to replace the harmonic balancer.and which way does the bolt turn.
- Were exactly is my speedometer sensor located..
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
2000 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($407 - $653) in North Salem, IN
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,045 - $1,414) in Lexington, AL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - $125) in Ewing, KY
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($292 - $364) in Creswell, OR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($555 - $726) in Freeport, KS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - $68) in Dale, WI