AC does not produce cold air an drivers side. Dealership failure three times. Two actuators and $800 did not correct. Low refrigerant & refill corrects symtom temporarily. No AC oil leaks found. Any good info out there? Frustrated, broke and desperate. GM cust serv usls.
Faulty AC Function on 2000 Cadillac Seville
Asked by for the 2000 Cadillac Seville
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Seville Questions
- Were exactly is my speedometer sensor located..
- Fuel gage don't work i had fuel pump replace and hasn't worked since
- Engine keeps running hot, I put coolant in and I believe it is leaking into x
- Fuel pump and filter have been changed now it will start and idles then die
- engine wont crank-security light is on-it is the security system it starting a couple of times & than would crank again -same problem all over again.how do I bypass security system??
2000 Cadillac Seville Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($606 - $909) in North Salem, IN
- Heater Core Replacement ($376 - $487) in Lexington, AL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($609 - $1,837) in Ewing, KY
- Thermostat Replacement ($113 - $197) in Creswell, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($334 - $354) in Freeport, KS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($105 - $276) in Dale, WI