When I start the engine first thing it idles at the proper rpm, but as it warms up the engine goes up about 400 rpm and never comes down till it cools off.
fast idle when engine is warm on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- what is the average cost for a mechanic to install a long block engine in to a 5.8 96 ford bronco?
- After replacing my abs computer, speedometer not working and truck not shifting right. What have they missed?
- Runs great until warm up then stalls what could cause that?
- Ignition locking up what do I do?
- Steering slop. What do I do?