When I start the engine first thing it idles at the proper rpm, but as it warms up the engine goes up about 400 rpm and never comes down till it cools off.
fast idle when engine is warm on 1990 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1990 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($162 - 218) in Caro, MI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($257 - 339) in Tallulah Falls, GA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($608 - 791) in Toulon, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($445 - 564) in Russellville, IN
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($282 - 349) in Montrose, IA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($339 - 367) in Alum Bridge, WV