Had a intake gasket failure and replaced gaskets from the heads up. Started up and idle was so high I was nervous it would over rev. Also have a knocking sound like a exhaust leak at first and then goes away after about 30 seconds of running with the cycling fast idle. Thanks!
Fast idle cycling from 1500 rpm's to 2500 rpm's on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2002 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 331) in Blairsburg, IA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - 156) in Springville, UT
- 70,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Floral City, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($587 - 852) in Simla, CO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 125) in Vermontville, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($189 - 228) in Oquawka, IL