Had a intake gasket failure and replaced gaskets from the heads up. Started up and idle was so high I was nervous it would over rev. Also have a knocking sound like a exhaust leak at first and then goes away after about 30 seconds of running with the cycling fast idle. Thanks!
Fast idle cycling from 1500 rpm's to 2500 rpm's on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time