Had a intake gasket failure and replaced gaskets from the heads up. Started up and idle was so high I was nervous it would over rev. Also have a knocking sound like a exhaust leak at first and then goes away after about 30 seconds of running with the cycling fast idle. Thanks!
Fast idle cycling from 1500 rpm's to 2500 rpm's on 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice
- I was going replaced radiation hose and now it keep cutting off after fix it