cooling fans do not come on and car overheats
fans wont work on 1999 Buick Century
0 answersJune 16, 2013
0 answersJuly 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - $612) in Ridgeway, VA
- Alternator Replacement ($286 - $519) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Heater Core Replacement ($378 - $524) in Redwood Falls, MN
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Flint, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - $226) in Banquete, TX
- Neutral Safety Switch Replacement ($94 - $315) in Boyne Falls, MI