cooling fans not comming on when engine temp is over 250 degree. should i replace fan relay switch or temp sensor?
fans not comming on on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
- Why does my tire light come on when there seems to be no problem with the tires.
- Why does my car make a clunking sound when I make turns & when I brake.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Rapid City, SD
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Phyllis, KY
- Air Filter Replacement ($46 - 63) in Las Vegas, NM
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 674) in Fort Ann, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($459 - 636) in Waynesburg, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($65 - 78) in Dunkirk, NY