cooling fans not comming on when engine temp is over 250 degree. should i replace fan relay switch or temp sensor?
fans not comming on on 2001 Subaru Outback
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($235 - 278) in Rapid City, SD
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Phyllis, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($272 - 456) in Las Vegas, NM
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($390 - 792) in Fort Ann, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,158 - 1,428) in Waynesburg, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($70 - 101) in Dunkirk, NY