New fan control module, new thermal switch, new ac high pressure sensor, new engine temperature sensor. Never wrecked. Checked all relays and wiring. AC clutch works when hot wired directly to the battery. AC compressor clutch will not engage. Seven volts at compressor plug.
fan will not shut off stay on for 5 to10 mins cold or hot on 2003 Volkswagen Golf TDI
Asked by for the 2003 Volkswagen Golf TDI
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Golf TDI Questions
- Have 2010 TDI golf.Llive in Fairfax county virginia. emission test.
- my light on glow-plugs, is blinking since 3 days ago, shall replace the plugs for new ones??
- The light from the alternator is on Could it be the battery?
- How do I lock the driver side door if the electronic "fob" no longer works.
- My abs and engine light are on, and speedo, cruise control, trip control aren' t
2003 Volkswagen Golf TDI Estimates