Presumably the cooling fan under hood on passenger side fails to turn off after 1 hour when ignition is turned off blowing air into car under both driver and passenger front seats. Needed to disconnect battery.
fan under hood fails to turn off after 1hr when ignition is off. on 2002 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- how to do oil change
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
2002 BMW 540i Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Flat Rock, IN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($575 - 768) in Carleton, NE
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($713 - 925) in Pineville, LA
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Chancellor, SD
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($3,509 - 3,660) in Horton, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bassett, VA