Presumably the cooling fan under hood on passenger side fails to turn off after 1 hour when ignition is turned off blowing air into car under both driver and passenger front seats. Needed to disconnect battery.
fan under hood fails to turn off after 1hr when ignition is off. on 2002 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
- Also would like to know an estimate on the problem please.
- My brake lining light is coming on does this have something to do with the brake cylinder