need to know where heater fanspeed resistor is located, my fan only runs on high speed not 2 and 3
Fan Speed resistor on 1999 Mercury Villager
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
April 07, 2011
It is near the blower motor below your glove box, underneath your dash. There will be a multi-wire electrical connector plugged in to it.
1 answerAugust 04, 2012
1 answerNovember 28, 2015
2 answersMarch 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion