need to know where heater fanspeed resistor is located, my fan only runs on high speed not 2 and 3
Fan Speed resistor on 1999 Mercury Villager
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
April 07, 2011
It is near the blower motor below your glove box, underneath your dash. There will be a multi-wire electrical connector plugged in to it.
1 answerAugust 04, 2012
1 answerNovember 28, 2015
2 answersMarch 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon
- How to solve the error scanned on engine sensor and knock 2 sensor, fuel consump