My fan motor resistor seems to not be working properly. The fan will not run except on a fairly low setting.
Fan Motor on 2006 Buick Rainier
2 answersJanuary 10, 2014
0 answersJune 23, 2014
0 answersJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Rainier Questions
- Why am I hearing a rattling sound from my front tire when turning right?
- Suspension rear air bags are fully inflated. How can I dump the air?
- My problem is different. Air bags are fully inflated and will not purge. Help!
- Rear liftgate glass release button does not work.
- 2005 Buick Rainier front differential replacement options
2006 Buick Rainier Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Frankford, MO
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($423 - 665) in Lakeport, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($106 - 268) in Iron Ridge, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($166 - 235) in Hornbeck, LA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($456 - 513) in Oak Island, NC
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 443) in Holliday, TX