the fan motor does stop working .where is it located?also how do you test relay cooling fan ?
fan motor on 1997 Toyota Tercel
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Visitor ,
December 23, 2010
This is directly under the Glove Box. I had to change mine two years ago. Was not to difficult.
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
- Car will rev in neutral but sputters and trys to die in drive
1997 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Mitchell, SD
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($102 - 307) in Bolton, MA
- 45,000 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Muskogee, OK
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Marion, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($355 - 373) in Oark, AR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($74 - 107) in Andale, KS