the fan motor does stop working .where is it located?also how do you test relay cooling fan ?
fan motor on 1997 Toyota Tercel
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Visitor ,
December 23, 2010
This is directly under the Glove Box. I had to change mine two years ago. Was not to difficult.
2 answersMay 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tercel Questions
- What is causing hesitation/sputtering when driving at 60mph?
- Car will start, but will then cuts off and will not idle. Replaced plugs, plug w
- Why do my headlights and gauges go dim when I stop at a light?
- My reading panel for the fuel, speed and the temperature stopped working.
- There's a weird nut/screw when trying to take out regulator, please help.
1997 Toyota Tercel Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($719 - 870) in Mitchell, SD
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bolton, MA
- Clutch Replacement ($671 - 1,157) in Muskogee, OK
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marion, WI
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Oark, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - 363) in Andale, KS