Have about 180,000 miles. Runs as good as ever, except the check engine light came on and the fan started making a very loud whine noise and does not stop. This is the second time it's happened. Someone removed cabin air filter at some point and never replaced it. Gas cap seems fine. Leak somewhere in AC system so that no longer works. Just want to get the fan problem fixed for now.
Fan makes a very loud whining noise and check engine light is on. on 2001 Saturn L200
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My antitheft device is lit up on my dash board what could be the problem?
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($112 - 147) in Alzada, MT
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($631 - 751) in Clarence, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($85 - 106) in Hartford, IA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Clayton, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($395 - 452) in Lowry City, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($269 - 324) in Culbertson, MT