Have about 180,000 miles. Runs as good as ever, except the check engine light came on and the fan started making a very loud whine noise and does not stop. This is the second time it's happened. Someone removed cabin air filter at some point and never replaced it. Gas cap seems fine. Leak somewhere in AC system so that no longer works. Just want to get the fan problem fixed for now.
Fan makes a very loud whining noise and check engine light is on. on 2001 Saturn L200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn L200 Questions
- My high beam will not turn off. What is the problem?
- I have changed the relay switch and the fuse in the windows and sunroof broken
- How many of the 30 amp fuses should be in the fuse box under hood
- Is there a fuse that you need to have to start your car?
- My car suddenly wont start without a jump battery looks what could be wrong
2001 Saturn L200 Estimates
- Alternator Replacement ($411 - 553) in Alzada, MT
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($342 - 451) in Clarence, PA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($240 - 343) in Hartford, IA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Clayton, NY
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($61 - 78) in Lowry City, MO
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($352 - 392) in Culbertson, MT