For the past year my fan has been acting weird. When i was in California it would work in the summer but not the winter, but now we are in kansas and it is doing the same thing, but it is colder here and i need it so wasn't sure if it was the blower itself or if it couls be the resistor?
Fan Doesn't work on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- my truck will not crank cold it acts like it's out of gas but once you crank it
- WHILE DRIVING TO WORK I JUST LOST ALL MY GEARS. NO PARK, NO REVERSE ?
- My 98 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4+4 V6 has an error code 55 ABS actuator out can't find
- Clutch pedal went to floor
- Check engine for Copland sensor after I replace a new one