For the past year my fan has been acting weird. When i was in California it would work in the summer but not the winter, but now we are in kansas and it is doing the same thing, but it is colder here and i need it so wasn't sure if it was the blower itself or if it couls be the resistor?
Fan Doesn't work on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- How to tighten the dash in front of pax airbag? Loose/rattles when driving.
- have no power at ac or blower switch,fuses are good.
- Where is the camshaft pos. actuator located on 2008 4 L. engine?
- My 4cylinder Tacoma starts for 5second then dies new fuel pump n coils p1300.
- My brake peddle is hard to push down