For the past year my fan has been acting weird. When i was in California it would work in the summer but not the winter, but now we are in kansas and it is doing the same thing, but it is colder here and i need it so wasn't sure if it was the blower itself or if it couls be the resistor?
Fan Doesn't work on 1996 Toyota Tacoma
Asked by for the 1996 Toyota Tacoma
1 answerMarch 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tacoma Questions
- There's a whirring sound when I shut off the engine. Is this normal?
- What is the hose coming from my manual transmission, passenger side? Vacuum?
- ck. eng. lite came on, fluids & belts are OK, truck runs same.
- Cost of repair of a number 4 cylinder
- If my engine don't have any noise, would I need too replace timing belt?
1996 Toyota Tacoma Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cut Bank, MT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Irving, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($694 - $1,340) in Spring Glen, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($279 - $352) in Mount Desert, ME
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($971 - $1,635) in Miller City, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($753 - $1,256) in Gilchrist, TX