fan control only works on high with heating and air?
fan control only works on high on 2005 Chrysler Sebring
1 answerMay 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
- anyone know why #8 fuse under hood blows intermitenly on short runs
2005 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Odin, IL
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Tuscarora, PA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Brookhaven, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Patrick, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($105 - 134) in Copeland, KS
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($530 - 646) in Cactus, TX