the bearing froze, dont know what the part is called behind the fan clutch so i can get the part ordered
fan clutch hub, bearing frozen on 1991 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1991 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($119 - 153) in Waipahu, HI
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 203) in Baldwin, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($248 - 322) in Myra, KY
- 105,000 Mile Service ($188 - 288) in Poplar, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,181 - 1,215) in Crawfordsville, AR
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Fargo, ND