Fan blower works fine when operating blower settings manually. Problem only with climate control settings.
Fan blower (AC or heat) randomly shuts off after switching the thermostat ON. on 2006 Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C280 4MATIC Questions
- I have the failed exhaust camshaft solenoid on my c280 and wanted to know if I can get it fixed under the recall for this problem?
- an engine was put in my car, now it shows the 02 sensor swapped. the cooling fan
- cost of EGR valve replacement or repairing
- What do these codes mean: P2190 and P2188? Re: check engine light?
- what do you call sway bar end link in Spanish?