On my 92 jetta the a/c,water pump and alternator belts keep losing the proper adjustment as the car is driven for a day or two.....why is that?
Fan belt adjustment on 1992 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
- Would a timing belt needing to be replaced cause my 2002vw jetta not to start
1992 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($327 - 449) in Hart, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($54 - 74) in Booneville, MS
- Thermostat Replacement ($243 - 318) in Devers, TX
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($380 - 438) in Fairton, NJ
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($928 - 1,685) in Spring Hope, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($93 - 109) in Mount Vernon, OH