We were leaking power steering fluid and when we brought our van in, the shop said that our rack and pinion had a slight hole in it and needed to be replaced. Could someone shed some light on a fair price for this repair for a 2007 Grand Caravan? Thanks.
Fair price to replace a steering rack? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- eas bas, abs, and my light the comes on when I'm sliding come on solid
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($412 - 543) in Worley, ID
- Starter Replacement ($247 - 334) in Carney, OK
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Fort Deposit, AL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Skipperville, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($659 - 674) in Harrisville, MS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($85 - 92) in Modoc, IN