We were leaking power steering fluid and when we brought our van in, the shop said that our rack and pinion had a slight hole in it and needed to be replaced. Could someone shed some light on a fair price for this repair for a 2007 Grand Caravan? Thanks.
Fair price to replace a steering rack? on 2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?