I just purchased a used Saturn Vue XR and the Power Steering pump was replaced when the power steering failed at low speeds. This seemed to resolve the issue for about an hour. When braking, or starting from a stop the steering wheel is nearly impossible to turn in any direction. If I give it power via the accelerator it becomes easier to steer. What could be causing this if the pump is good?
Failure of Variable Assist Power Steering at low speeds on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- howling noise when driving passager front end side. it's not the belt tensioner.
- It acts like it doesn't want to go when you give it gas sometimes, why?
- My transmission will only drive Reverse. Not forward. How much does it cost?
- What would it cost to get the air compressor replaced. I was told $1400. TY!!
- Making a loud rattling noise, shakes when driving over 40mph and grinding