I just purchased a used Saturn Vue XR and the Power Steering pump was replaced when the power steering failed at low speeds. This seemed to resolve the issue for about an hour. When braking, or starting from a stop the steering wheel is nearly impossible to turn in any direction. If I give it power via the accelerator it becomes easier to steer. What could be causing this if the pump is good?
Failure of Variable Assist Power Steering at low speeds on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.
- How do I find the meaning of a result in NYVIP2 Vehicle Inspection Report
- Why is steering is stiff and makes whining noise?
- Won't start clicking sound light windows radio comes on has gas battery good