I just purchased a used Saturn Vue XR and the Power Steering pump was replaced when the power steering failed at low speeds. This seemed to resolve the issue for about an hour. When braking, or starting from a stop the steering wheel is nearly impossible to turn in any direction. If I give it power via the accelerator it becomes easier to steer. What could be causing this if the pump is good?
Failure of Variable Assist Power Steering at low speeds on 2008 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running
- We changed the battery and now the engine will not stay on have to ride gas /brk