My 2001 Jaguar has 60,000 miles on it, the transmission was rebuilt about 1 yr ago, and it has gone into failsafe mode (limp mode) 3 times. My OBD codes are PO116, PO125 and PO128. My mechanic tells me it is a fuel injection problem and parts alone will cost $2500 (can't afford). He said it is safe to drive, and I have gotten the car working again by turning the ignition off then on again after a few minutes, but it happened again today and it took an hour before it would work again. Are there any ways to get out of fail safe mode?
Failsafe Mode on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.
- What causes Fan Motor to continue to run (5-15 mins) after engine is shut off?
- Where is the cabin filter located
- 3 faults occur at the same time park brake failure DSC not avail engine syst
- trunk is releasing with fob, dash button and manual but will not unlatch?