My 2001 Jaguar has 60,000 miles on it, the transmission was rebuilt about 1 yr ago, and it has gone into failsafe mode (limp mode) 3 times. My OBD codes are PO116, PO125 and PO128. My mechanic tells me it is a fuel injection problem and parts alone will cost $2500 (can't afford). He said it is safe to drive, and I have gotten the car working again by turning the ignition off then on again after a few minutes, but it happened again today and it took an hour before it would work again. Are there any ways to get out of fail safe mode?
Failsafe Mode on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- Buzzer sounds when I stop.
- where or how can I get the wiring diagram for the front passenger seat
- I believe my car went into Limp Home mode. Been raining a lot. Will not start, what should i do.
- Why do the rear reading lights and lights under the front seats for the rear passengers on both sides do not turn on.
- 2006 jaguar van plasma will not start, will not go into N