My 2001 Jaguar has 60,000 miles on it, the transmission was rebuilt about 1 yr ago, and it has gone into failsafe mode (limp mode) 3 times. My OBD codes are PO116, PO125 and PO128. My mechanic tells me it is a fuel injection problem and parts alone will cost $2500 (can't afford). He said it is safe to drive, and I have gotten the car working again by turning the ignition off then on again after a few minutes, but it happened again today and it took an hour before it would work again. Are there any ways to get out of fail safe mode?
Failsafe Mode on 2001 Jaguar XJ8
1 answerOctober 02, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ8 Questions
- restriced profromance, indicators light, amber in color, started after adding ga
- Tested Generator, battery and cables. All Good. Why won't Battery charge
- How can fuel leak into the crankcase other than threw leaking fuel injectors?
- How important is it for me to use premium gasoline?
- How much does a fuel pump and fuel pump harness cost?.