truck started then died! tried restart acted like dead batt. hooked up charger on boost will not crank. horn and lights work. batt cks good with meter. all guage needles [speed, tach, oil pres. etc FLASH off and on?????
fails to start on 2001 Lexus LX470
2 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerOctober 31, 2016
2 answersApril 05, 2012
2 answersJune 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2001 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 199) in Porter, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($368 - 506) in Stoutland, MO
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rotterdam Junction, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($219 - 282) in Ragley, LA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Atlantic, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($354 - 432) in Redwood Estates, CA