I have a 2005 Pathfinder and the transmission gets stuck on 3rd. That is it shifts into 3rd speed anytime I start and shift into Drive. What might be the problem. A mechanic indicates it might be an automatic transmission control module/unit..I need help before I spend without solution.
Failing Automatic Transmission on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Reported by ncken828 and 104 others for the Nissan Pathfinder105 reports
Reported by TransTechNC and 1 other for the Nissan Pathfinder2 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($768 - 1,362) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($216 - 279) in Sun Valley, CA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Mount Cory, OH
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($405 - 514) in Horatio, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($737 - 826) in Mooresville, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($120 - 165) in Garland, NE