I have a 2005 Pathfinder and the transmission gets stuck on 3rd. That is it shifts into 3rd speed anytime I start and shift into Drive. What might be the problem. A mechanic indicates it might be an automatic transmission control module/unit..I need help before I spend without solution.
Failing Automatic Transmission on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer
- my driver side rear door wont open and door lock appears to be working