I have a 2005 Pathfinder and the transmission gets stuck on 3rd. That is it shifts into 3rd speed anytime I start and shift into Drive. What might be the problem. A mechanic indicates it might be an automatic transmission control module/unit..I need help before I spend without solution.
Failing Automatic Transmission on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Reported by ncken828 and 90 others for the Nissan Pathfinder91 reports
Reported by TransTechNC and 1 other for the Nissan Pathfinder2 reports
6 answersJuly 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
- What would make a Pathfinder feel like it wobbles when you drive around 60 mph?