I have a 2005 Pathfinder and the transmission gets stuck on 3rd. That is it shifts into 3rd speed anytime I start and shift into Drive. What might be the problem. A mechanic indicates it might be an automatic transmission control module/unit..I need help before I spend without solution.
Failing Automatic Transmission on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Asked by for the 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
Reported by ncken828 and 104 others for the Nissan Pathfinder105 reports
Reported by TransTechNC and 1 other for the Nissan Pathfinder2 reports
6 answersJuly 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2005 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ocheyedan, IA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($85 - 114) in Sun Valley, CA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($195 - 259) in Mount Cory, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($759 - 1,351) in Horatio, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($161 - 182) in Mooresville, MO
- Hood Release Cable Replacement ($77 - 176) in Garland, NE