I have a 2005 Pathfinder and the transmission gets stuck on 3rd. That is it shifts into 3rd speed anytime I start and shift into Drive. What might be the problem. A mechanic indicates it might be an automatic transmission control module/unit..I need help before I spend without solution.
Failing Automatic Transmission on 2005 Nissan Pathfinder
6 answersJuly 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- AC stopped working and after disconnecting battery, now the vehicle won't start.
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?