it failed smog with high HC at 25mph(57 vs. 62). at 15 mph it'a at max at 92. Changed oil, pvc valve, cap n rotor, plugs, and wires week ago. changed O2 sensor yesterday. 'C' catalyst monitor is blinking in car reader. no codes or cel. In CA, should all the "Readiness Monitor" be available? thank you.
Failed SMOG due to HC level at 25 mph. on 1995 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
1995 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Flat Rock, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($250 - 360) in Lawsonville, NC
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Barrett, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($273 - 403) in Batesville, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($340 - 615) in West, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($115 - 359) in Bennington, IN