it failed smog with high HC at 25mph(57 vs. 62). at 15 mph it'a at max at 92. Changed oil, pvc valve, cap n rotor, plugs, and wires week ago. changed O2 sensor yesterday. 'C' catalyst monitor is blinking in car reader. no codes or cel. In CA, should all the "Readiness Monitor" be available? thank you.
Failed SMOG due to HC level at 25 mph. on 1995 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell