it failed smog with high HC at 25mph(57 vs. 62). at 15 mph it'a at max at 92. Changed oil, pvc valve, cap n rotor, plugs, and wires week ago. changed O2 sensor yesterday. 'C' catalyst monitor is blinking in car reader. no codes or cel. In CA, should all the "Readiness Monitor" be available? thank you.
Failed SMOG due to HC level at 25 mph. on 1995 Nissan Sentra
Asked by for the 1995 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1995 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($567 - $737) in Flat Rock, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($169 - $257) in Lawsonville, NC
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Barrett, MN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($139 - $192) in Batesville, IN
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($251 - $264) in West, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($566 - $765) in Bennington, IN