it failed smog with high HC at 25mph(57 vs. 62). at 15 mph it'a at max at 92. Changed oil, pvc valve, cap n rotor, plugs, and wires week ago. changed O2 sensor yesterday. 'C' catalyst monitor is blinking in car reader. no codes or cel. In CA, should all the "Readiness Monitor" be available? thank you.
Failed SMOG due to HC level at 25 mph. on 1995 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights