my dad took my passat to get smogged it failed he said that the computer didnt register with the computer at the smog something with the ODBII we had it at a shop getting fixed so we know that the fuses are good the check engine light was on put everything was fixed at the shop any suggestions on what to do next otherwise we are taking it to a dealer thanks
failed smog computer problem on 2001 Volkswagen Passat
2 answersFebruary 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Passat Questions
- What does it mean when EPC light comes on?
- Feeling a small kick/jerk when car goes from 1 to 2 gear. Whats thbest next step
- I bought a 2009 vw passat. I replaced the coils and plugs. It still hesitates
- The ignition key can not be remove after put of the engine from the box
- Cost to replace the passenger side airbag POD?