Certified dealership reset it but inspection said it cannot read readiness no lights are lit and no problems while driving
Failed inspection 5x due to "readiness" reset it 2x but keeps failing now what? on 2005 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2005 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($485 - $689) in Woodside, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - $76) in Lepanto, AR
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - $591) in Alton Bay, NH
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($322 - $387) in Plaucheville, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($238 - $383) in Fulton, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($243 - $302) in Allegany, OR