Low idle somtimes, rich gas smell from exhaust. I changed the spark plugs, oil change, air filter, new exhaust and tail pipe. Still failed! Check engine light comes on randomly. I have a rich mixture of gas. Is it the oxygen sensor? I have heard it may be the carb adjust or idle ajust. What do you think? Thanks T.Q. P.S. Here is the readings HC at 15 mph 100, HC at 25 mph 332, CO at 15 mph 1.50, CO at 25 1.57 They even failed me for fuel cap integrety! I'm going back to wyoming
Failed emmisions 93 T100 on 1993 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
- My car has a code of P0450 - Evaporative Emmision System Pressure sensor switch.
- my check engine light keeps coming back p0135 ive change both my 02sensors got