Low idle somtimes, rich gas smell from exhaust. I changed the spark plugs, oil change, air filter, new exhaust and tail pipe. Still failed! Check engine light comes on randomly. I have a rich mixture of gas. Is it the oxygen sensor? I have heard it may be the carb adjust or idle ajust. What do you think? Thanks T.Q. P.S. Here is the readings HC at 15 mph 100, HC at 25 mph 332, CO at 15 mph 1.50, CO at 25 1.57 They even failed me for fuel cap integrety! I'm going back to wyoming
Failed emmisions 93 T100 on 1993 Toyota T100
Asked by for the 1993 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- why does my high beams come on when my steering wheel is tilted up .
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- T-100 starts fine when cold, won't when hot until about a half-hour has passed to cool....
- I change distributor and still no spark on spark plug what is the problem?
1993 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($771 - $881) in Combs, AR
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($145 - $195) in Haydenville, MA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($566 - $780) in Severy, KS
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($193 - $278) in Springfield, VA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in La Plume, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($124 - $142) in Geneva, IN