Low idle somtimes, rich gas smell from exhaust. I changed the spark plugs, oil change, air filter, new exhaust and tail pipe. Still failed! Check engine light comes on randomly. I have a rich mixture of gas. Is it the oxygen sensor? I have heard it may be the carb adjust or idle ajust. What do you think? Thanks T.Q. P.S. Here is the readings HC at 15 mph 100, HC at 25 mph 332, CO at 15 mph 1.50, CO at 25 1.57 They even failed me for fuel cap integrety! I'm going back to wyoming
Failed emmisions 93 T100 on 1993 Toyota T100
Asked by for the 1993 Toyota T100
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota T100 Questions
- Why does the engine stall a couple times when i first start my toyota t100 2.7
- 4WD transfer case not engaging the front differential.
- Truck starts but when driving voltage drops and dashboard and radio flickers.
- 1994 Standard Transmission Truck only 122,000 miles it killed on me backing
- My truck when driving it won't get more power when pressing gas.
1993 Toyota T100 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($323 - 444) in Combs, AR
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($778 - 3,119) in Haydenville, MA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($150 - 179) in Severy, KS
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Springfield, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($504 - 548) in La Plume, PA
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($265 - 544) in Geneva, IN