I was told to repair or replace the canister/purge valve. If I were told to replace those parts, should I pay for a general diagnostic then have the part repaired? how much does a repair or replace costs? The light came one once before and I replaced the gas cap. It did not go off but was told by the person at Auto Zone that the gas cap was the problem.
failed emission because of P0442. A small leak was detected. on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My car won't start? New fuel pump, new coils, new coils?
- Updating software for on board computer OR resolving PO 776, PO 793?
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced