I was told to repair or replace the canister/purge valve. If I were told to replace those parts, should I pay for a general diagnostic then have the part repaired? how much does a repair or replace costs? The light came one once before and I replaced the gas cap. It did not go off but was told by the person at Auto Zone that the gas cap was the problem.
failed emission because of P0442. A small leak was detected. on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?