I was told to repair or replace the canister/purge valve. If I were told to replace those parts, should I pay for a general diagnostic then have the part repaired? how much does a repair or replace costs? The light came one once before and I replaced the gas cap. It did not go off but was told by the person at Auto Zone that the gas cap was the problem.
failed emission because of P0442. A small leak was detected. on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy