The inside lights on my car are fading on the left side. It started with the lights on the door/window buttons then progressed to the left side temperature display. My husband said someone told him it could be a crystal and is very expensive to replace. Does anyone know what could cause this?
Fading Lights on 1998 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($173 - 278) in Maybrook, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($86 - 126) in Olanta, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newark, DE
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Emmaus, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 86) in Nondalton, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($518 - 599) in Newberg, OR