The inside lights on my car are fading on the left side. It started with the lights on the door/window buttons then progressed to the left side temperature display. My husband said someone told him it could be a crystal and is very expensive to replace. Does anyone know what could cause this?
Fading Lights on 1998 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Maybrook, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($140 - 251) in Olanta, PA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in Newark, DE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($459 - 760) in Emmaus, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($345 - 515) in Nondalton, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($897 - 1,011) in Newberg, OR