I've replaced the fuses & bulbs & can't figure out why the rear exterior turn signals work but the front all of a sudden don't???
Exterior front turn signals won't work on 1991 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Coalfield, TN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($304 - 421) in Greenview, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Delmar, AL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($102 - 145) in Lorena, TX
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($479 - 792) in Williams, OR