I've replaced the fuses & bulbs & can't figure out why the rear exterior turn signals work but the front all of a sudden don't???
Exterior front turn signals won't work on 1991 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .