I just noticed that The extended cab door (Driver's side) is stuck. when I pull the handle the top disengages but the bottom doesn't. Any way to pry it open from the very bottom? any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Extended Cab Door Stuck on 2000 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Sharon, OK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($358 - 462) in Morton, WA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Polk, NE
- 125,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in McGregor, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($44 - 56) in Tekonsha, MI
- Horn Replacement ($154 - 176) in Davenport, IA