Can you teell me were the expansion vale is located. i have had a mechanic replace my whole ac system and he had to re gas my system up about a week later but the gauges will go up to about 375 on the high side but the compresser will kick off then kick back on do you think this might have something to do with the expansoin vavle thanks.
expansion valve on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($664 - 902) in Coaldale, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($689 - 921) in Portola, CA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($288 - 629) in Whiting, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($159 - 225) in Lowry, MN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,170 - 1,225) in Comerio, PR
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 62) in South Bethlehem, NY