Can you teell me were the expansion vale is located. i have had a mechanic replace my whole ac system and he had to re gas my system up about a week later but the gauges will go up to about 375 on the high side but the compresser will kick off then kick back on do you think this might have something to do with the expansoin vavle thanks.
expansion valve on 2003 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
2003 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($163 - 211) in Coaldale, PA
- 67,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Portola, CA
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($83 - 111) in Whiting, KS
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($170 - 233) in Lowry, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($105 - 139) in Comerio, PR
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($193 - 215) in South Bethlehem, NY