Mileage is approximately 130,000. It's a bad smog day in my car and smell does not go away with circulating air; windows down helps only a little. I've maintain regular oil changes, just had an oil change and point check..had to replace a very dirty engine filter and inside air filter...didn't help.
Exhaust Smell Inside Car Burning Eyes/Lungs on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
Asked by for the 2004 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Scottsdale, AZ
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - $57) in Marshall, IN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($136 - $196) in Coleman, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($741 - $890) in Covington, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($426 - $442) in Ethan, SD