Mileage is approximately 130,000. It's a bad smog day in my car and smell does not go away with circulating air; windows down helps only a little. I've maintain regular oil changes, just had an oil change and point check..had to replace a very dirty engine filter and inside air filter...didn't help.
Exhaust Smell Inside Car Burning Eyes/Lungs on 2004 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2004 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - 258) in Scottsdale, AZ
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marshall, IN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($221 - 295) in Coleman, FL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($123 - 170) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($281 - 370) in Covington, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($489 - 521) in Ethan, SD