I hit a deer about a year ago. Ever since that time I get an exhaust smell in my vehicle if it is running but idle. I don't notice it once I am going down the road. Unfortunately this is not always consistent so everytime I have taken it to the shop they have not been able to witness this. Passengers in the vehicle have also noticed this so not just me! One shop mentioned something about an air pump system. Any thoughts?
Exhaust smell from vents on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- How to remove rear seat map light covers (on left and right sides of head liner)
- heater blowing cool air ???
- On startup there is a loud noise from eng area- then goes away about 5 min later
- how to replace the dash light Buick Lucerne 2006?
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Swan River, MN
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($382 - $846) in Caney, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($76 - $102) in Durhamville, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($160 - $219) in Hardburly, KY
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($85 - $154) in Sherburn, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($114 - $132) in Elkhorn, WV