I hit a deer about a year ago. Ever since that time I get an exhaust smell in my vehicle if it is running but idle. I don't notice it once I am going down the road. Unfortunately this is not always consistent so everytime I have taken it to the shop they have not been able to witness this. Passengers in the vehicle have also noticed this so not just me! One shop mentioned something about an air pump system. Any thoughts?
Exhaust smell from vents on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($508 - 953) in Swan River, MN
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Caney, OK
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - 356) in Durhamville, NY
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 111) in Hardburly, KY
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Sherburn, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($134 - 312) in Elkhorn, WV