I hit a deer about a year ago. Ever since that time I get an exhaust smell in my vehicle if it is running but idle. I don't notice it once I am going down the road. Unfortunately this is not always consistent so everytime I have taken it to the shop they have not been able to witness this. Passengers in the vehicle have also noticed this so not just me! One shop mentioned something about an air pump system. Any thoughts?
Exhaust smell from vents on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
- L shaped tube by water pump has engine coolant leak, how do you fix.
- Why did my rear courtesy lights quit working? I tried opening each door.
- why does gas pump shutoff after only a little fuel put in? half tank of gas
- CAN I ADJUST RIDE HEIght on rear air shocks