I hit a deer about a year ago. Ever since that time I get an exhaust smell in my vehicle if it is running but idle. I don't notice it once I am going down the road. Unfortunately this is not always consistent so everytime I have taken it to the shop they have not been able to witness this. Passengers in the vehicle have also noticed this so not just me! One shop mentioned something about an air pump system. Any thoughts?
Exhaust smell from vents on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- My car makes a poping sound on the front tire. What is this?
- fuel pump/relay/fuse box problems
- car could not move in drive forward or backward...computer problem?
- There is water leaking on the back floor on the passenger side and under seat.
- my wife just tried to open driver side front door and the handle almost feel out