My intermidiate pipe and the other muffler parts are all rusted and falling apart, causing a very loud car, how much would it cost to get it fixed?
exhaust repair on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta12 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta31 reports
1 answerMarch 01, 2010
2 answersApril 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- Automatic trans, is spinning and grinding when in gear but the car won't move
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($339 - 462) in Arnold, MI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Godfrey, IL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Loysville, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Makinen, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($450 - 1,232) in Mount Carmel, UT
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Danbury, NC