my car's check engine light is on, it smokes when it is first started or when pulling out from a redlight, i was told by one mechanic shop it was a intake manifold leak. any info greatly appreciated
exhaust manifold leak on 1998 BMW 740i
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
- what would happen if a person disconnected the battery with out a power saver?