how do you replace an exhaust system?
exhaust on 1995 Ford Explorer
ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
November 14, 2009
You can do it with some stands and the right tools but if this is your daily driver i don't suggest you do it what is wrong with the car? i doubt you need the whole exhaust system or are you looking to upgrade yours for a sports one?
Verified for the Ford Explorer45 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer1 report
Verified for the Ford Explorer172 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
2 answersNovember 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
1995 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($132 - 178) in Joliet, MT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Cash, AR
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($311 - 430) in Dayton, VA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Siloam Springs, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($161 - 518) in Carpio, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($356 - 509) in Genesee, MI