how do you replace an exhaust system?
exhaust on 1995 Ford Explorer
ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
November 14, 2009
You can do it with some stands and the right tools but if this is your daily driver i don't suggest you do it what is wrong with the car? i doubt you need the whole exhaust system or are you looking to upgrade yours for a sports one?
Verified for the Ford Explorer1 report
Verified for the Ford Explorer45 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer170 reports
1 answerFebruary 17, 2011
2 answersNovember 12, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?