I use Royal Purple 10W-30 and completely change oil and filter at 6K. I have 42,260 miles on my 2010 T/C 4.0L and just noticed no oil on the dip stick with less then 5K since my last oil change. This is the first time I've ever had this happen with any of my vehicles I've owned which have all been new and too many to mention. I'm going to change oil and filter and watch closely. The dealership I purchase from I used to work at and know them very well and I will follow up with them.
Excessive oil consumption on 2010 Chrysler Town & Country
by SandmanOK in Kingfisher, OK on July 20, 2013
Verified for the Chrysler Town & Country36 reports
Verified for the Chrysler Town & Country297 reports
2 answersAugust 07, 2010
0 answersAugust 08, 2014
This week's top 10 answerers
Recent Chrysler Town & Country Questions
- I broke my key that has a chip in it so now my i cant get pass my anti theft sensor so how do i bypass that witout buying another key from the dealer?? I dont want to spend 400 on a key replacement can somebody help me plz........ Thank yuh
- Changed out oil and spark plugs and still getting a knocking sound on top of engine block? Any ideas?
- Hello my headlights keep blinking twice at night then won't come in replaced switch twice what's wrong
- Sudden Down shifting while in drive
- Rear air, hot or cold will not blow anything.