POWER SUPPLIES ARE NOT WORKING.
EXCEPT CIGARETTE LIGHTER,WHY ALL OTHER POWER SUPPLIES NOT WORKING? on 2002 Lexus LX470
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LX470 Questions
- try to start vehicle and it clicks, turn switch off a couple of times and it
- Why wont it start? It will turn over but will not start.
- my car is experiencing a hard start,what can i do?
- How do I replace driver side headlight bulbs? Do i have to remove the battery?
- ABS,VSC and Check engine lights stay on. Lexus dealer cannot read a code
2002 Lexus LX470 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($161 - 203) in Lancaster, NY
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($42 - 70) in Art, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($432 - 552) in Catoosa, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($224 - 360) in Long Lake, MI
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in White Oak, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,372 - 1,676) in Urbana, AR