I'm wondering if somebody could tell me where is the EVR located (Electronic Voltage Regulator)
EVR where es located? on 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
February 16, 2010
It is likely integrated into the alternator.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.
- Why does my car die when it idols or when come to a stop. If I don't give it gas
- Why does my front end shake when I put on my breaks?
- Smell of old bad gas from front of drivers side of car. Strong when running/not.