I'm wondering if somebody could tell me where is the EVR located (Electronic Voltage Regulator)
EVR where es located? on 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
February 16, 2010
It is likely integrated into the alternator.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- I have no power going to the starter or anywhere else battery is fully charged
- I need to change my gear, it given me problem because it refuse to selet
- changed crank sensor, control mod. started 3 X and now no start
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.