I'm wondering if somebody could tell me where is the EVR located (Electronic Voltage Regulator)
EVR where es located? on 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
February 16, 2010
It is likely integrated into the alternator.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- changed crank sensor, control mod. started 3 X and now no start
- The car only starts in reverse what does that mean
- Why would my car be dying when slowing down or stopping.
- Why does my car die when it idols or when come to a stop. If I don't give it gas
- Why does my front end shake when I put on my breaks?