it happens everytime i turn on my AC for a prolonged amount of time it begins to jump and my speed then decelerate and i have to pull over cut the car off then crank it back up then drive again without the AC on it only does this when the AC is on not with the heat
everytime i have my AC on im my car it begans to jump and also it decelarates on 2003 Mazda Mazda6
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Mazda6 Questions
- Can you damage motor if oil filter hasn't been changed after two oil changes?
- I was in a car accident.. Is it possible that a floor board can be repaired
- what can cause low beam not to work, already checked fuses and changed bulb
- Low RMP (safe mode?), P2110 code, vibrating throttle plate. Replace TB?
- what is the cost to repair the thermostat