Usually we smell it after returning to the car, especially if it's been a short period of time. Mileage remains the same so it couldn't be much fuel escaping.
Every time we stop and get out of the car we smell gas. on 2001 Saturn LW200
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn LW200 Questions
- my car is stuttering when i am sitting idle or trying to shift gears.
- Electric seat won't move at all, I checked the fuse and that wasn't the problem.
- replaced heater blower cant get a/c blower to change from floor to vents
- Rear break assembly
- trying to change cv axel seal on transmission how do i get the seal out
2001 Saturn LW200 Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Fox, AR
- PCV Valve Replacement ($30 - 44) in Morgan Mill, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($383 - 574) in Waubun, MN
- 142,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Portsmouth, OH
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Roberts, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($276 - 310) in Crawford, CO