Car won't start until I get under it and move the shifting linkage by hand into park position then it starts fine, now the linkage is start in park and won't go into drive without a lot of pressure and the linkage doesn't line up. How do I fix the linkage
every time iI shift into park linkage doesn't go ask the way into park wont star on 1999 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1999 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Richland, IN
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($96 - 137) in Fort Jennings, OH
- AC Compressor Replacement ($598 - 756) in Stromsburg, NE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($62 - 82) in San Andreas, CA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($118 - 215) in Zurich, MT
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($59 - 73) in Jarreau, LA