Every time I wash my car the checkenginelightandthewrenchtoolsymbolisonpowetrain on 2008 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2008 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($189 - 267) in West Paducah, KY
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($105 - 146) in Agua Dulce, TX
- Brake Drum Replacement ($334 - 434) in Kelleys Island, OH
- 20,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Holloway, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($356 - 509) in Blountville, TN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 126) in Hurdsfield, ND