once engine is running it doesn't burn oil.only when its started.
every time i start engine it blows gray smoke.about 2 qts of oil a week on 1999 Dodge Ram 1500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- What can be the problem with my 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4.7 L
- What can be the problem with 02 dodge ram1500 4we 4.7L?
- Why is my check engine light on?
- total cost to replace the 2 transmission coolant lines ? Corrosion but no leak
- I need to know how to test the breaklight switch,cause I have no lights on the b
1999 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($198 - 243) in Saluda, NC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($282 - 418) in Ogdensburg, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Summit, SD
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($208 - 307) in Ludlow, IL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($212 - 326) in Marty, SD
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($363 - 384) in Cerulean, KY