if i manage to keep it running then it surges really bad. doesn't seem to do it in reverse.
every time i put the transmission into drive the car wants shut off on 2001 Audi A6
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Questions
- My car is stuck in park and I lost the manual do you know where I can get one?
- Sat nav problem audi A6 2011
- What is the possible problems if anti-freeze goes down but there isn't a leak in an A6 and estimates for repairing each.
- 2.8 timing marks on chain,,,not belt
- How much money will I be spending to replace cam chain tensioner on my 1999 Audi A6 2.8
2001 Audi A6 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,175 - 2,083) in Ballston Spa, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($176 - 233) in South Roxana, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($706 - 1,041) in Winter, WI
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($538 - 790) in Elbert, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($319 - 378) in Old Town, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($710 - 772) in Dundee, OH