Every time i come to a stop sign and hold my breaks my oil light keep coming on and flashing and then the beeping indicator... I know it not low and i just changed the oil with a new filter. can anyone tell me why?
Every time i come to a stop sign and hold my breaks my oil light keep coming on on 1999 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
- Battery light coming on and stalls out vehicle. Replaced battery & alternator.
1999 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jonesville, KY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($639 - 926) in Mulino, OR
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Oyster Bay, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($74 - 290) in Weimar, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($236 - 300) in Capay, CA