Every time i come to a stop sign and hold my breaks my oil light keep coming on and flashing and then the beeping indicator... I know it not low and i just changed the oil with a new filter. can anyone tell me why?
Every time i come to a stop sign and hold my breaks my oil light keep coming on on 1999 Plymouth Voyager
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Voyager Questions
- what would cause frequent hesitations in how engine is running at 45-60 mph
- I bought my van used few days ago. Put it on obd right away the only thing tha
- my van does nothing when i try to start it just the hum of the fuel pump.why?
- i would like the Relay/Relat Resistate #'s of both power distabrution center &
- What things do I look for if check engine light comes on?
1999 Plymouth Voyager Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($412 - 676) in Jonesville, KY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Mulino, OR
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($953 - 1,322) in Cliffwood, NJ
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($176 - 297) in Oyster Bay, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 89) in Weimar, CA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($559 - 1,895) in Capay, CA