Whenever it sits sometimes for less than 1 day...I changed out my battery and it still dies.
Ever since I bought my 2004 BMW 330 Ci brand new the battery has ben dying often on 2004 BMW 330i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330i Questions
- Why does the drive shaft continue to spin when the car is in park
- Where is the final resistor located in
- what is that under the hood on passenger side in back close to windshield
- 2003 BMW 330i E46 wont start after airbag deployed when I ran into a Median.
- Is there a permanent fix for the constantly breaking door lock cylinder?
2004 BMW 330i Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($180 - 217) in D Hanis, TX
- Radiator Replacement ($469 - 591) in Madisonburg, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($187 - 426) in Allentown, GA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($493 - 641) in Hallsville, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($683 - 799) in Loleta, CA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($206 - 253) in Shannon, AL