How do i bypass the evaporator temperature sensor on a 2008 honda civic?
evaporator temp sensor on 2008 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is it ignition switch or starter motor?
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
2008 Honda Civic Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winters, CA
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 141) in Gwynedd Valley, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($325 - 423) in Goodwin, SD
- Inspection I ($239 - 383) in Afton, WI
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($40 - 46) in Livonia, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($428 - 956) in Mauckport, IN