Where is my evaporator drain? I have water coming in my front driver and passenger side of my corolla
evaporator drain on 2009 Toyota Corolla
2 answersJune 18, 2012
1 answerJune 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +